PLS RESOURCES is available to give specialized workshops and seminars for individuals seeking licensure or certification in the fields of counseling, mental health, criminal justice systems and prevention. Workshops are available for continuing education credit for those needing re-certification. Topics include anger management, sexual abuse/trauma, counselor wellness, team building, ethics, audience management, suicide prevention, stress management, substance abuse education, working with the criminal justice client, bystander intervention, and various other professional development topics. These topics can be customized to meet business or organizational needs. Individuals attending training sessions will be given certificates of attendance for continuing education compliance in their field.
Please check the calendar for upcoming events! You can also subscribe to get notifications using the form below.
Cloud-based Education from PLS Resources
PLS RESOURCES new cloud-based system is available for professionals in the following fields to earn CEU’s for certifications, personal or business skills development.
- Business Professional Development
- Prevention Specialist’s Certification or Recertification CEU’s
- Other Helping Professionals Development
Our cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS) provides you with over 50 self-paced online courses. You can immediately register, track progress, and create detailed reports in minutes. We have put our courses in a group of curriculums in order to make it easier for you to select the correct learning pathway.
On average our course curriculum will cost ~$50 per course. The courses cover the following categories.
- Administrative Skills
- Career Development
- Human Resources
- Personal Development
- Supervisors And Managers
- Over 50 courses with 24/7 All-Access.
- 30 days to complete course chosen.
- Each course is two clock hours.
- Courses can be used by Mental Health, Prevention, and Business Professionals.
- You decided what course to take.
- You decide when to take it.
- In the comfort of your home or office
- Start and Stop on your schedule.
- Print your certificate of completion.
- Train your team your way.
- Pre & Post Training assessments.
** Special Note: Mental Health Professionals and Prevention Specialists much check with their credentialing board to see if these meet your board requirements.
Please Click Here for our catalog of courses available!